No products in the cart.
Exchange and Refund Policy
As a valued customer, we want you to know that we care and we vow to ensure you have a great retail experience with us. Overall, all ordered item(s) and quantities cannot be changed or cancelled, and no exchange/refund request will be accepted unless the customer finds the product(s) damaged or defective at the time of delivery/collection. Damaged or defective product(s) can be replaced in accordance with the procedures below:
To apply for exchange, you can:
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 calendar days of receipt of your order, please include the below information in the email:
- Your name and contact number
- Your order number
- Reason for requesting an exchange
- Supporting photo(s) or video(s) clearly show the damage or defect affecting the product(s)
***Packages sent without first contacting us will not be accepted***
Please be aware that Mr. Q Gallery has the full right to decide whether a particular product is eligible for exchange.
All returned products must be repacked in their original condition with original box and package, certificate, attached tag and all other accessories (if relevant) as you received it. There should not be any faulty on the product or the original package. In other words, they must be unused, unopened, and undamaged. We will request photos to be taken prior to the return delivery for future reference.
Certain designated products are not eligible for exchange as clearly stated in the respective product description.
Please be informed that overseas customers are liable for the payment of custom taxes and duties incurred, which will be charged to the customer by the courier (custom) directly upon delivery (if applicable). We are unable to refund the eventual custom charges in any cases, including a return.
Conditions of Sale and the Important Notices
Please note that all items listed for sale on our website are subject to our Conditions of Sale. By placing an order on any item(s) on our website you agree to these terms, so please read them carefully and contact our art specialists via email in any case of doubt and uncertainty.
- With respect to any works of art that are offered for sale on our website on a consignment basis or collection owned by Mr. Q Gallery, please note that they may show signs of age and wear, which are deemed as its original condition, due to previous ownership.
- We attempt to provide accurate descriptions and images of products offered through our website. Upon request, we are pleased to provide condition reports and images of the artwork to clients for consideration. However, all information, regardless of the time, forms or channels when they are offered, are without any warranty or assumption of liability of any kind as to the definite description of condition by Mr. Q Gallery. By placing an order, you acknowledge that the product(s) are sold on an “as-is” basis. The sole responsibility to review and request any information before placing an order lies in the buyer.
- As mentioned in (2), a general report of the condition of the artwork can be provided upon request. However, please note that the report is not consolidated by trained restorers or conservators and thus not comparable to that prepared by professionals. Therefore, it is our suggestion for you to appoint a restorer or conservator of your choice to garner necessary information for a more detailed, professional report. This report is provided to you as a courtesy and Mr. Q Gallery is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this report.
For any complaints, please email our team at email@example.com
*** All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged***